Skip To Content

Online Citizen Reporting

The Online Citizen Reporting Portal allows residents to submit certain public works concerns online, including Graffiti, Street or Sidewalk Damage, Tree Concerns, Street Light Outages or Water Leaks. If you have any other Public Works concerns, please contact our Public Works Department at (209) 691-7470. If you would like to report a Code Enforcement Issue, please go to our Code Enforcement Page. For any website issues, please send an email to our Website Administrator.
Online Citizen Reporting Portal


Your Name  

Your Address  

Your Phone #  

Your Email  

Address of Issue  

Type of Issue    If Street Light Out, Pole # 

Details of Issue

Security Measure

Contact Info

Escalon Public Works Department
2103 Main Street
(209) 691-7470
Emergency Calls:
(209) 838-7093